Broadway Coronavirus Updated Policy
The Broadway League recently announced updates to Covid protocol and entry requirements for all Broadway performances through February 2022. The announced requirements are:
- Guests are required to be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine in order to attend a show and must show proof of vaccination at the time of entry into the theatre with a valid ticket.
- “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- Masks are required for audiences inside the theatre, except while eating or drinking in designated locations.
- Exceptions are being made for children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination. These guests must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
- For full details of The Broadway League's new policies, please visit their website.
If you are unable to attend a performance due to the updated policies, please email email@example.com with your order number, name, and show name so that we may best assist you.
Please note, if you are denied entry to the event for not adhering to the Broadway League policy, we will be unable to exchange or refund your order.
We hope you enjoy the performance and your long-awaited return to Broadway!
Updates to your Show
If there are any updates to show policies or your show cannot go on as scheduled, we will contact all affected guests via the email associated with that order. Please ensure these are correct and up to date.
Terms and Conditions